Ric serves as the Practice Leader for the Corporate Taxation Group. He has over 15 years of public accounting experience. He provides business consulting and tax services to a wide variety of clients, that includes, but is not limited to, healthcare, real estate and development, professional services, automobile industries, Form 990, S-Corporations, partnerships, gift and trust returns.
In addition, Ric also assists individuals with high-level financial planning both in short and long-term circumstances. As the Internal Revenue Code changes, Ric is able to find tax strategies that are consistent with the specific goals and objectives of each client. As his expertise is in assisting with due diligence, strategic planning and multi-state tax issues, he constantly looks for ways to maximize value for his clients.
Education and Training
- Certified Public Accountant – Florida
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting – University of Florida, High Honors
- Masters of Taxation – Florida Gulf Coast University, High Honors
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board of Directors for a local non profit organization
- Member of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
Ric was born and raised in Florida. He likes to travel and go on vacations with his wife, Sahar. As a UF alumni, Ric enjoys watching Florida Gators games and rooting for his team. In his spare time he likes to play basketball to de-stress.